Query: Intel SE440BX-2 negative voltage?

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:45:22 +1000, Grant Coady <grant_lkml at dodo.com.au> wrote:

>Hi Gang,
>
>The Intel SE440BX-2 measures -5V and -12V, however I can find
>no reference as to which input measures what negative rail.

Found it -- wrote a script to describe possible resistor dividers
for measured voltages and one interpretation wins hands down over
the other -- me happy.  Computer as calculator, what a novel idea :)

	-5V to Vccp1	-12V to Vccp2
R1, R2	1200, 2700	1500, 8200

Assume R1 to +5V as Vref, R2 to Vminus.  Self calibrate by using
measured +5V to calculate Vminus, dunno if sensors does that, works
for me.  Match is within measurement resolution.

Cheers,
Grant.