Mailing-list garbage

Hi Axel, Andrew,

> > When are you planning to cut over? (Don't subscribe my archive email
> > address, and you won't get duplicates).

What is going to happen to the current archive after the switch? We have
used it to point people to posts in various places (support ticket area,
mailing-list posts, LKML and even BK commit comments), so it would be
convenient if it could stay up for some more time. Also, having an
additional archive can't hurt, so maybe we can keep it growing? Unless
this is going to be a problem for Andrew, of course.

> How about this weekend? Is that OK with everybody?

Fine with me (but in fact anytime is fine with me).

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare