Tyan S2895 Dumps and Info

TWIMC,

First, I want to say thanks for all your previous work. We use it on most of
the machines we ship to customers so they can monitor the system temps.

Second, I wanted to try and help so.... I installed i2c and lmsensors (2.9.1
rev for both) on a brand new Tyan S2895A2NRF with Dual Opteron 248's, 4 x
512M DDR-400 RECC OCZ DIMMs (they show up in 4 of the dumps - I'm guessing
these dumps show the SPD info) 40GB IDE disk and an IDE CDROM

The OS installed is CentOS 3.4 x86_64 SMP version RHEL 3 Update 4 clone.

Everything compiles but sensors-detect does not detect any temperature
sensors.

The manual states that the temperature monitoring chip is a LM95221
connected to the LPC Super I/O Chip. I could not find this on the MB.

Hope this helps.

If there is anything else I can run to give you more information let me
know.

Best

Seth Bardash

Integrated Solutions and Systems