beep alert

Hello,

I have installed sensors and it works. but after starting lm_sensors the pc
speaker beeps endlessly. I tried to configure the sensors.conf so that every
measure is in range but the beep goes on. Is there any possibility to simply
turn off the beep of the pc speaker? (I do not want to cut the cable ;-) )

Thanks for help.

Matthias Mohr

--
joining is free and everybody is welcome to join:

? www.hospitalityclub.org

the aim is to bring people together - hosts and guests, travelers and locals
matthias mohr
icq: 156971883