Call for 2.9.1 soon

Hi Axel,

> > Axel, would it be possible to create a mailing-list, with some kind of
> > spam killer, open for posting, where all current users of the list would
> > be automatically subscribed? If it is, let's go.
>
> Yes, of course. lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org and
> lm-sensors-devel at lm-sensors.org?

We never felt the need for two different lists, as long as the one list
is open to non-subscribers. I think it was discussed once but can't
remember the outcast.

So I would go with a single list (lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org) for the
moment. We can always fork at any later time if we feel te need to do
so, right?

I'd like that have more than one person reponsible for the list, just in
case things go bad (like was seen recently, hmm). Ideally we would have
at least one in North America and one in Europe, so as to cover a
convenient timezone.

Philip, would you accept to continue managing the list once we have moved
to the new system?

Axel, would you agree to be that one European operator?

I'd accept a list operator access, but I have already such a hard time
with the code itself, especially on the Linux 2.6 front, that I'd
appraciate if someone else could handle the administrative tasks for the
project, as is done so far.

(I guess that Mailman will handle the hard work pretty well on its own
anyway, so that shouldn't be that much of a burden for the chosen ones.)

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare