Winbond W83792D driver

I'm sorry I'm not really familiar  with how subclients were done in 2.6, or 2.6 drivers in general.
I did a diff  between your w83792d.c and w83781d.c in the 2.6.11 kernel.
I saw some differences in xxx_detect_subclients(). These may or may not make a difference.
Be sure you don't have any compile warnings about wrong pointer types.
One of the other guys on the list may be able to help you better.
good luck.
mds