Future cooperation needs.

LH,
thanks for the email, sorry we didn't reply sooner.

Unfortunately we aren't looking for information on a specific motherboard.
We're looking for general cooperation from the motherboard manufacturers,
as Rudolf described.

One example is Tyan, who publishes lm_sensors configuration data
here:

http://www.tyan.com/support/html/software_utilities.html#lms

One way to see what chips we are looking for information about
is to see our New Drivers page:

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/newdrivers.html

When somebody asks us for support for a new chip, we put the
chip on this page. As you can see there are several Winbond chips
on the list. For most of these chips we do not have datasheets.
If you can release datasheets for these chips that would be very helpful.

I'm sure you realize, as a person in the software business,
that attempting to write a driver without a datasheet is
not possible. Anything you can do to influence your company and  others
to release datasheets would be most helpful.

We look forward to continuing work with your company.

mds