We will port w83792d.c to linux-2.6

> Hey, nice catch Rudolf :)

Thanks but it was quite long journey. I think it was possible to get rid
of this bug earlier, if I would not trust the code and not just focuse to
hardware changes...

> When this is all sorted out, please don't forget to post a patch for
> Linux 2.6!

Please Chunhao, could you attach to mail 2.6 driver that works for you?
I will create the patch for 2.6 kernels. As for 2.4 please attach it too I
will diff and commit to CVS after it is there.

Thanks

Rudolf