emc6d102 support

Hi Rafael,

> The attached patchs add support for the extended precision ADC present
> in the  emc6d102 and adm1027. The kernel patch also redefines some
> macros to  explicitly use SCALE. This change makes then more readable.

I applied the user-space part of your patch, thanks (and sorry for the
delay). The kernel part seems to be for the 2.6 kernel, not for
lm_sensors CVS. Greg accepted this kernel patch recently. Do you have
something similar for lm_sensors CVS? It would be great to at least
support the emc6d102 there too, even if we don't support the extended
precition (which might be a bit hard anyway due to the lack of
flexibility of the procfs interface anyway).

Please tell us if you have something ready, or plan to propose such a
patch. If not I'll give it a try.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare