We will port w83792d.c to linux-2.6

> Could you give me more information on how to "kill transaction after a
> while"? I tried, but failed, maybe the codes I tried is not correct.

Well thats hard without a datasheet. Maybe Patrick can do sometning like
this I guess it is like two more lines of code. I'm not an expert of this
subject. Maybe you can take a look to your windows driver sources
if there is some problem recovery after a transaction and not just
before as it is in ours.

LHHsu:

Please can you try to ask for that SMM mode question? If something is
using the SMBUS controller we should know it.

Thanks

Regards

Rudolf