Who should I write to about this OOPS in 2,6,11-mm3?

Hi Andrew,

> aargh.  That's a totally different crash :(

Isn't is exactly what would happen in the case I described, i.e.
adapters freed but still in the list? The freed area could be
overwritten randomly, causing crashes at different locations each time
we slightly change the code?

> Were you using this patch?

I think we would spare a significant amount of time if Miles could test
Tony's patch to nvidiafb - unless he already tried and I am not aware?
Miles?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare