Hi, about lm_sensors

Hi,

Sorry to bother you but what happens at my system is that CPU temp was
inicially detectect as 28C while it runs at 55C also -5V current is
displayed as -8,....V and so on... pls help me out, I did sensors-detect
then just some minor adjustments to sensors.conf but no luck. How can I
understand which module is appropriate for GB GA-7N400L nForce2 with AMD
athlon 2200+

I will provide anything needed and hope to help each other to have a
better software :)

Best Regards,
Filip Tsachev