Clean up of i2c-elektor.c build for 2.6.11

Jean Delvare wrote:

>Hi Frank,
>

>>drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-elektor.c:120: warning: comparison of distinct
>>pointer types lacks a cast
>>drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-elektor.c:127: warning: comparison of distinct
>>pointer types lacks a cast
>>drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-elektor.c:131: warning: comparison of distinct
>>pointer types lacks a cast
>>
>>I traced it down to the flags type on line 115.
>>(...)
>>--- diff ---
>>i2c-elektor.c
>>115c115
>><       long flags;
>>---
>>

>>>      unsigned long flags;
>>>

>Hey, that's great. I have been wanting to get rid of these warnings for
>quite some time, and even took a look at some point, but couldn't
>figure out what was wrong. Turns out to be very simple to fix, so I'm
>kind of ashamed that I didn't find the reason and fix back then ;)
>
>When submitting patches, please make them "unified" (diff -u). Also,
>please include complete paths so that patches can be applied with patch
>-p1. The command would be something like:
>  diff -u linux-2.6.11/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-elektor.c.orig \
>          linux-2.6.11/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-elektor.c > ~/some-file.diff
>
>Please post the patch again in this format, with a short description of
>what the patch does and the standard "Signed-Off-By" line, so that
>Greg can accept it in its bk-i2c tree.
>
>Thanks,
>--
>Jean Delvare

Greg,

Please find attached the diff for i2c-elektor.c discussed above.

Thanks
Frank

This patch changes the flags variable type from long to unsigned long in
one function. This removes a couple of warnings from the compile
messages for elektor i2c bus driver.

Signed-Off-By Frank Beesley