Cross-compile

Thanks for the information.. that is pretty much what I had figured.
I had got away with just compiling the module and having one
module for all hardwares up to 2.8.3.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team