I'd like to join the mailling list/New driver for smsc47m15x

In the functional diagram of the chip there's no connections between
the SuperIO parts and the HMB, There's no mention of any registers in
the LPC interface holding voltage/temp values and there's even the
sentences:

"It should be noted that there are two main interfaces used to access
the components of this chip. The LPC interface is used to access the
Super I/O registers and the SMBus is used to access the Hardware
Monitoring registers." -
http://www.smsc.com/main/tools/discontinued/47m15x.pdf page 26.

So, a multi interface driver or separate drivers for the separate
functions, is needed.
As there's already a driver for the fans on the LPC interface, i've
implemented my driver separate from the fan one.