[RFT] Preliminary w83627ehf hardware monitoring driver

Hi all,

I have been working on a w83627ehf hardware monitoring driver. The
W83627EHF is a Super-I/O chip made by Winbond. Like other chips of the
family (W83627HF, W83697HF, W83627THF...), it integrates hardware
monitoring functions. Of these, my preliminary driver only handles
temperature and fan inputs at the moment. I lack time and do not have
hardware to test it, so I will not improve it significantly in a near
future.

So that my work isn't lost, I am releasing it today in the form of a
patch against linux-2.6.11-rc5 (attached). You can also obtain it here
for now:
http://jdelvare.net1.nerim.net/sensors/linux-2.6.11-rc5-i2c-w83627ehf-beta1.diff

If it could get some testing, I would possibly get this is the main
kernel tree, so that at least what is implemented can be used, and
anyone interested in improving it would have a base to start from.

The W83627EHF doesn't seem to be found on many motherboards, but a quick
searched listed these ones:
* Asus P5AD2 Premium
* Asus P5GD1-VM
* Asus P5GD2 Premium
* Asus P5GDC-V Deluxe
* Asus P5P800
So if you have any of these motherboards (or any other with a W83627EHF
chip, for that matter), I would welcome any feedback about my driver.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare