ADM1031 Driver (was long time ago <driver for mic184 chip>)

Alexandre,

I was able to sneak some time in today between builds and look at this
driver some more. I was able to get your driver to work with a simple
modification. Let me describe my setup first. Kernel is 2.6.9 except
when I started having problems with this driver I brought adm1031.c from
2.6.10 and put the normal_i2c stuff back in. It appears that in
adm1031_attach_adapter() adapter->class is zero and HWMON is 1 so I get
the return 0 instead of calling i2c_detect. I am using an adm1030 part.
When I remove the adapter->class test then the driver is up and running
fine. I see some other drivers have removed this sort of test but I have
not looked into the consequences of doing this. Any ideas or clues on
what I might need to fix to get the class set properly?

Thanks
Frank