Sensors in COmpaq 5BW120

After regaining some common sense, I loaded MBM on another 5BW120 (we have
many of these for some reason) running windows 98, I discovered that there
must not be any ADM1028s or any other sensors what so ever on these
motherboards... must be why the registers were all set to "FF" even though it
found a client at 30, 21 and 69....

After 2 days of "messing" with this.. I've given up...

--
 The men sat sipping their tea in silence.  After a while the
klutz said, "Life is like a bowl of sour cream."

 "Like a bowl of sour cream?" asked the other.  "Why?"

 "How should I know?  What am I, a philosopher?"