Fancontrol.pl

Hi,

Is the script fancontrol.pl currently being maintained?! I made some minor
changes to it and cleaned it up to get it to work with my P4P800SE
motherboard and Fedora Core 3. I think that possibly the layout of the
configuration file has been changed recently, which initially caused the
script to fail. It also needs the directory /var/log/fancontrol for
logging. I also adapted the init script a little.

It now works great (thanks), and I could send you a copy if you are interested.

Regards,

Sjoerd Bakker