I have information on Winbond W83627EHF Chip

OK here's the latest. It looks like we are making progress.

Now when I scan the ISA bus, I get this:
Probing for `Winbond W83627EHF'
  Trying address 0x0290... Success!
    (confidence 8, driver `to-be-written')

Then under Super I/O sensors:
Probing for `Winbond W83627EHF Super IO Sensors'
  Success... found at address 0x0290

But under Secondary Super I/O:
Probing for `Winbond W83627EHF Super IO Sensors'
  Failed! (skipping family)

And the summary shows:
Driver `to-be-written' (should be inserted):
  Detects correctly:
  * ISA bus address 0x0290 (Busdriver `i2c-isa')
    Chip `Winbond W83627EHF Super IO Sensors' (confidence: 9)

David

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/%7Elm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/sensors-detect