I have information on Winbond W83627EHF Chip

I have a new motherboard with the W83627EHF from Winbond and of course
my sensors-detect can't find the chip.

According to your site, you are looking for the data sheet for this
chip.

For the past 3 weeks, I have been trying to get in touch with people at
Winbond to get the data sheet. I explained that I was working with
people who develop drivers for monitoring sensors on open source Linux
systems. Today, they finally sent me something along with a pretty cool
note.

Their rep wrote: "Hi David. I run Fedora core 2 over here on my
non-work computer so I appreciate the Open Source work that is done for
our devices.  Here is the latest data sheet on the ?627EHF.  I?m not
sure I can answer questions past what is in the data sheet but if you
come up with some I can give it a try."

And he sent me the data file which I am attaching to this note.

I can only assume that you already have this information, and are
already working on an update, but I am seriously hoping that this
information is enough to get an update so that this chip can be
recognized and I can use lm-sensors on my machine.

Please let me know where this stands and if this driver is in the
works.

Thank you,
David