lm85 and emc6d102

Hi palo,

> i now use (test) patch from Rafael Espindola for EMC6D100 and it work OK
>
> board: intel D865GLC
> linux: 2.6.10 + (only) "lm85.c" from 2.6.11-rc2
> lmsensors: 2.9.0

Great, thanks for the report :) I updated the ticket.

> ps, will supported "fan speed monitor" in PC87372 with lmsensors ? (is
> not important)

You are not the first one to ask for a driver. The PC87372 has fan
control and monitoring capabilities, although not all boards with this
chip might actually take benefit of these features.

Unfortunately, none of us developers have a board with such a chip to
write the driver. It would take the donation of supporting hardware for
us to be able to do so. We had a proposal some times ago but nothing
concrete happened since as far as I know:
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg26908.html

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare