driver for mic184 chip

Hi Mark,

> since MIC184 has TWO sensors, it should not be added to lm75 IMHO.
> We shouldn't add a second sensor to the lm75 driver.

It doesn't really have two sensors. It simply can use an external sensor
*instead of* the internal one. It cannot use both at the same time. It
is certainly possible to design a driver that continuously switches from
internal to external and back, but that would require a clever timing
and I don't think it's worth the effort. The chip is simply not designed
for this use. I invite you to consider all the drawbacks of such a
design (delayed interrupt response to overtemperature, need to have the
same overtemperature and hysteresis temperature for both "channels",
impossibility to know which "channel" caused an alarm/interrupt, and
possibly more bad surprises if we were to really write such a driver).

Anyway, I don't think that Frank was interested in this - the mic184.c
driver he proposed would only export one set of sysfs files.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare