Multiple Smart Batteries

To access multiple addresses really isn't that hard... we call it "subclients"...
see w83781d.c for an example.
However you still would have to copy over all the code from smartbatt.c.
That's probably more trouble than it's worth for you.

So even if you don't make any major changes, we would still like your ltc1760 driver,
please submit it to us when it's ready.
Also any changes/fixes in smartbatt, wouldn't be surprised if you
found some, it hasn't had a lot of testing.

mds