**Message you sent blocked by our SPAM filter**

Your message to: alex at alexdalton.org
has triggered our SPAM filters and has been rejected. The email you sent with
the following subject has NOT BEEN DELIVERED:

Subject: Re: ATXP1 kernel patch

We uses a set of email filters to help block the delivery of unsolicited
commercial email, otherwise known as SPAM. For more information on SPAM, please
visit http://spam.abuse.net.

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please accept our
sincere apologies. We ask that you please reply to this email message. When we
receive your reply, we will add your email address to our whitelist of approved
senders so that in the future we can avoid making this mistake again. Please
note that this is a manual process and is only done during business hours, and
may take time.

The report below will help you determine why your message was flagged as SPAM.

Thank you very much,

Postmaster