2.6.10-mm2: it87 sensor driver stops CPU fan

Hi,

While we're at it, the fan speed sensor reports an absurd speed when the fan
is driven with very low but non-zero pwm values.  For example, driving it
with pwm=2 I get speeds over 50K rpms, while of course the fan is stopped
(almost?).  This could be just an hardware sensitivity problem in the sensor
chip, or a false measure triggered by fan vibration, but maybe you know
better.

/Simone

--
http://thisurlenablesemailtogetthroughoverzealousspamfilters.org