reminder - please update CHANGES

Hi Mark,

> ok to batch up additions to CHANGES but please don't wait too long or forget
> :)

Don't worry, all changes (made by me) are written down to my local copy
of the CHANGES file, so the information isn't lost. I'll commit them
this evening.

(Side note: Mark, I am unable to send you private e-mails for the past
couple weeks. Each time the mail bounces back to me with an error about
relay.verizon.net timing out. Are you aware of the problem?)

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare