Question regarding ticket 1855

Thank You. I e-mailed soyo and am waiting for a response.

I tried some different compute temp lines in the mean time and

compute temp2 (@*30/43)+25, (@-25)*43/30

gives me much better readings and is always within 1 to 4 C of the
BIOS readings after an initial boot up and then after a cpuburn. I
stole that line from the current sensors.conf which appears to work
for certain ASUS boards. Of course these tests are very non-scientific
and pretty much guesswork. I hope soyo will give me some better
information. I will pass it along to you guys, if you want to include
it in the sensors.conf as an option for my motherboard

Thanks for the quick response,
Kareem Dana