---=== Lm_sensors Support DB Entry ===---

relax, relax.
try changing sensor  types (set sensorx y) where x is 1 or 2 and y is 1 or 2 or 3435.
I'll work on adding some temp help to sensors.conf.
But unfortunately it's  hard for us to help adjust sensors.conf since we don't know
any  more about your motherboard than you do. You may wish to ask the manufacturer for
assistance  on what the temp sensor type is.
mds