Upcoming rpms: i2c headers under /usr/include/i2c

Hi,

packaging up i2c and lm_sensors I had to move the i2c headers
somehwere else than under /usr/include (and /usr/local is "forbidden"
for packages).

Due to lack of any further creative thinking I just added another i2c
directory hierarchy, so the rpms will offer

/usr/include/i2c/linux/i2c -> 2.9.0

and glibc-kernheaders will contain the old i2c headers under

/usr/include/linux/i2c

Building lm_sensors against that is not an issue, as the location of
the headers can be specified. I wonder if there are other projects
depending on the i2c headers, that would have to be diverted to the
new location when packaged.

I also packaged the headers into i2c-kernheaders instead of
ivtv-devel, as this seems to be the current practice at Red Hat
(headers for conventional libs get into foo-devel, headers for kernel
modules get into foo-kernheaders).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net