2nd mail archive?

> Hearing no comment, I'm going to sign us up.

Sorry for the delay...

If we are going to put any effort in having a better mailing-list
archive (not that I have to complain about Andrew's one BTW, it does the
job), we might as well go for a real mailing-list with integrated
archiving (such as Mailman). Either Phil could do it if he has some time
and energy to put in it, or we might accept the Axel Thimm's offer [1].

Maybe there would be more developers joining the project if it were
easier to join our mailing-list than curently is.

Just my $0.02 though.

[1] http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg27967.html

--
Jean Delvare