Ticket 1834 Update

> I don't know what the chip at 2f could be; if sensors-detect doesn't
> identify it then you may be able to look at your board and search for
> likely candidates with google.

No idea either. All I can say is that it doesn't look like a recent
hardware monitoring device (no identification register). It also
doesn't have enough registers to be a full-featured hardware monitoring
chip, but too many to be a simple I2C multiplexer or I/O expander.

You might dump it again from times to times and see if any value changes.
If this is a hardware monitoring chip then some values have to slightly
change between dumps.

--
Jean Delvare