Fwd: Problems with stability of i2c-ali1535.c

thanks. Many others have also had problems with the 1535 driver.

Your changes (adding a delay loop composed of 30 outb() calls to many many places) is interesting...
is there any way you could get clearance to give us the ALI document?
Or can you explain what you are trying to accomplish, or what problems you've fixed
and what still remain?

For the w83781d changes to ignore bad readings, we have similar changes in other drivers,
perhaps we should port those to the winbond driver.

mds