Ticket no. 1817

> I finally figured out how to get the output of strace
> sensors.  It is attached
> as a text file to this email.
>
> Thanks for your help so far!
>
> Jon Rutherford

The strace looks fine, the configuration file is found, and read as
usual. I don't get it.

Could you please:

1* Send the whole configuration file to me, unmodified, for me to try on
my system.

2* Try installing lm_sensors 2.8.7 or newer from our sources. Download,
unpack, make user, make user_install and you're done. Be sure you
actually remove Mandrake's package before you do. And see if it changes
anything.

3* Provide the source RPM for the Mandrake lm_sensors package, or
preverably a pointer to that source RPM. I suspect that the Mandrake
folks included some home made patch that would prevent me from
understanding what's going on.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare