v4l driver for PCRadio Spase-003

Hello

Perhaps it is very specific request, but still I thought I would get some
help from You.
The card I am using to listen some broadcast radio at the moment is quite
neat Spase PCRadio-003 I bought for 40eurocents at the fair. The
specification and picture can be found on bttv gallery page
(http://www.bttv-gallery.de/). Based on the sources code of v4l driver
(http://www.elis.rug.ac.be/~ronsse/mr/radio-spase.c) and fmio driver
(http://www.jumbo.narod.ru/fmio.html) I have written i2c driver for it,
and then v4l driver using i2c stack as the  intermediate driver. Perhaps I
could learn some more about i2c from your remarks to my code. If you are
willing to help I could send source code of my both modules directly. It
would be quite "dry" because one would have to use this specific hardware
to actually see how it works. In my case it works OK, without any crash
for a couple of weeks now.

Regards
Szymon
--