SMSC LPC57B397-NC

> Greetings;
>
> ruik asked me to send an email to this address for a request to
> support this sensor in lmsensors.  He was able to get the 2.6.9 kernel
> to recognize it with a variant of the smsc47m1 module.  This is for a
> new desktop computer that HP is set to release (dc7100).

I am really surprised that Google doesn't return *anything* by that name
(except for this thread on our mailing-list). The chip isn't listed by
SMSC, nor anything even roughly similar.

Where did you find the name? Did you have a visual confirmation?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/