More on SMBus multiplexing

Hi Greg,

> > On second thought, don't. As I said on LKML this morning, my autoload
> > code doesn't work and we will have to stick to manual loading for now.
> > I'll provide a simplified patch that does this tomorrow.
> >
> > Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
>
> Heh, glad I've been putting i2c patches off for a while, it payed off
> here :)

Hehe, true enough. That said, I think you have been curiously silent
about the SMBus multiplexing issue. Care to tell me if the last approach
I am proposing (minus the autoloading) is fine with you? If you don't
want to comment on the i2c part of it, please at least tell me if it is
acceptable kernel-wise.

Thanks,
Jean