Bug #1807: sensors with kernel 2.4, but not with kernel 2.6

Hi Benjamin,

> > If both drivers load properly, you should take a look
> > at /sys/bus/i2c/devices/.
> > In this directory, you should find a subdirectory for the asb100. If you
> > don't, then either kernel driver is faulty. If you do, then the kernel
> > is fine and the user-space if faulty.
>
> The modules themselves load properly, the directory in /sys/bus/i2c/drivers
> gets created:

What I am mostly interested is the devices directory, not the drivers
directory. Do you see any subdirectory named *-002d there, those
"name" file reads asb100? What else do you see in this subdirectory?
There should be a whole bunch of in*, temp* and fan* files.

Thanks,
Jean