From: Jean Delvare [mailto:khali at linux-fr.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 9:33 AM
To: Alex Buckingham
Cc: Brandon Hammersley
Subject: Re: Searching for a board with a PC87366

Hi Alex,

I've found what in my code was causing the kernel oops. I cannot
understand why (will ask more knowledged 2.6 kernel developers), but
this is in an optional part of the code so I simply got rid of it and
the driver should now work. I'll test it when the test system is back
online (I am in no hurry, but maybe you are).

I'll send a preview of my code to the kernel developers, so as to know
whether they like it the way I did, or not. I'll let you know their
answer.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare