#1787 Wrong temps on dual 533FSB Xeon with i7505 chipset

> Hi Jean,
>
> Am willing to keep trying something. This machine is one of 16
> identical machines in a cluster, so it is worth that little more
> effort.
>
> Output before loading i2c driver:
> isadump 0xC05 0xC06 1
> (...)

Nothing especially relevant here.

I found a report for the same Tyan board you are using here:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/readticket.cgi?ticket=1711
The guy obviously has the same problem as you have. Read my comments at
the very bottom for hints about the voltage inputs.

I am out of ideas as far as investigation is concerned. Our only hope is
with Tyan. Since you own a significant number of these boards, I think
that they owe you some support, don't you think? Please contact them,
expose your problem, and ask them for a sample lm_sensors configuration
file for this board. Since they were able to produce a sample output,
they must have had a configuration file back then.

Sorry that I cannot do much more myself.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/