email address scrambling in archive

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 05:56:42PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I just noticed that a number of archived mails from the lm_sensors
> mailing-list have their email addresses non-scrambled. Examples:
> http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg18608.html
> http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg18529.html
> http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg18510.html
>
> Care to take a look and fix the problem?

Umm, I've taken a look, and unfortunately, I cannot see why this is the
case. I haven't changed the email address obfuscation option of mhonarc, and
messages either side of the ones above have been obfuscated fine. I cannot
see anything out of the ordinary in these messages that would make them not
get obfuscated.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. If you could keep an eye on
it and make sure it doesn't start missing a sizable amount of messages
(preferably no more) or you can find a pattern in the messages it is
missing, let me know.

regards

Andrew

--