doc/donations

Hi Mark,

I have updated the doc/donations file. Among other changes, I have
included a field to store the name of the person who holds devices we
received. I think I remember you said you remember who has the older
ones. Could you please complete the document? I think it is important so
that anyone knows where the "common" hardware is for driver testing
purposes.

Feel free to update anything you think needs be while you're there.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/