portability issue?

is there any chance you will be developing a Windows version of the sensors package?
Motherboard monitor is no longer being developed and I am hoping for something as reliable in windows. I use your package in my liux box. But my windows based system is in need of something. Please consider the possibility. If not, can you refer me to some other product or site that will help me?