no i2c device !!!

hello,

I installed linux on an laptop toshiba-satellite 2140 CDS

I had also some difficulties in finding the name of ships or buses
( why compiled them all ), hard also to retrive info from toshiba
itself,

I compiled the 2.6 kernel, with all i2C devices, bus and chips as
modules, but when installing lm-sensors, I had no positive answeer
for bus or ships corresponding ( although all compiled )

I wonder if it is possible that this laptop has no i2c device ??