w83l950d

> sensor compability list says that winbond W83L950D -chipset (aka
> uGuru) is unsupported, and no data sheet available. However I just
> browsed Winbond-page and saw datasheet as PDF.
>
> http://www.winbond.com/e-winbondhtm/partner/PDFResult.asp?Pname=926
>
> I cannot say if this is sufficient documentation for lmsensors to
> build a support, but it has memory maps, bit registers etc.

It is unfortunately not sufficent, and this is the problem. The W83L950D is
basically an empty box (technically, a set of GPIO pins). What it can do and
how it does it solely depends on what is wired on the pins.

As I understand it, the uGuru is a set of different chips connected to and
controlled through the W83L950D. Without details on how all this works from
Abit, there's nothing we can do.

I admit that the explanations on our New Drivers page are confusing,
especially since we pretend we don't have a datasheet for the W83L950D. I will
update the page, thanks for pointing this out.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/