lm_sensors doesn't detect voltage measurements on HP Proliant DL320 G2 machine

Dear Sir,

Please see attached file for details done by sensors-detect program. I
am using Linux Enterprise 3 (Red Hat 2.4.21). I have downloaded the
lm_sensors 2.8.7 and installed on my mahcine and it works fine with the
detecting the eeprom and AMBus adaptor but couldn't list the voltages,
fan speeds and temperatures. It sounds like it couldn't detect the
sensors chip. Could you help to have look what exactly happened and any
possible solution for this? I have also raised a ticket in the forum
with No. of 1774.

Many thanks,

Jim