Source code

hello ivo..

* ivo <ovis at thecourtofeden.org> [2004-09-10 19:43 +0200]:

> The community of the lm_sensors [1] have intrest in the source code of the
> DSDT database system for there purposes. We have a configuration file that
> should differentiate between all different chips busses and protocols.
>
> The DSDT system looks alike and only needs some modification to get it to
> work properly for our purposes.
>
> I dont know if you are the person to address this issue to. If you have an
> other sugestion please let me know.

yes, i am the right person. i have attached the source code of the DSDT
section to this mail. feel free to suggest any improvements. *cough*
all files written by me are licensed under GPL version 2 if not stated
otherwise (i do not think so).
note: i took the DB class from the PEAR project as a helper and derived my
own class "dsdt" from the class "mysql".
the pages are maintained with the help of WML (as in Website Meta
Language) and i can provide you with these sources if you want to as
well. you can live without the stylesheet, can you? :)

cheers,
 sebastian
--
::: .O.