tellerstats shell scripts from lm_sensors

"Jean Delvare" <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:

>> The program is on my web page at
>>
>>   http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson/sensors/
>
>404 Not Found

Opps.  My fault.  An editing errot.

   http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson/code/sensors/

>At any rate, the prefered form for inclusions in the lm_sensors package are
>small, targeted patches to our tree. This is true for your work on tellerstats
>as well. Individual patches can be quickly reviewed if done properly. And it
>happens that none of us seems to have much spare time these days.
>
>A different approach is that you can keep your work on your own web pages and
>we simply link to them (from our "useful links" page). You choose.

Well, clearly none of this is appropriate for "small, targeted
patches".  If you want to put a link up for it, please do.

   Have a good day,
   Floyd

--
Floyd L. Davidson           <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik "Place where people hunt snowy owls"     (Barrow, Alaska)