new MAX6653 driver

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:55:05 -0400, Travis B. Sawyer wrote
> I've created a new max6653 chip driver but really don't have the
> time to do a proper submission.  Should I just send the driver code?

Yes, please do. That way it'll be available through the mailing-list archive
if someone wants to do a proper submission at a later time.

Which system do you have this chip on? If it is something other users are
likely to have on their boards, I have a patch (attached) which adds support
for the MAX6653 (and MAX6663/MAX6664 for that matter) to sensors-detect. Could
you please give it a try? If it works I'll apply it to the CVS repository (as
soon as I get back to a decent Internet access).

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/