print output format of sensors command

you should do it the way it's done elsewhere in chips.c because it gives the user control over the label,
as set in sensors.conf. If the user wants the pin name, or whatever, he can put it in sensors.conf as a part of the label.
The do_a_print() is only for chips that don't have their own print routine yet.
mds